Jennifer's wax melts are made of a blend of soy and paraffin wax. They have an excellent fragrance retention and give off great cold and hot scent throw! Jennifer now offers wax melts in over fifteen different scents!
Instructions: Use 1-3 cubes in your melter (depending on size). Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: is the aroma of sweet cream pumpkin, complimented with nuances of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and ginger; rounded out with buttery vanilla notes.
- Farmhouse Cider: a unique apple cider blend with ginger root, goji berry, cassia root and subtle green field notes.
- Wassil: a warm and inviting blend of oranges, lemons, apple spice, and cranberries.
- Country Christmas: a blend of bayberries, cranberries, and apples, with spicy nuances of nutmeg and cloves with a top note of orange zests.
- Eggnog: This creamy eggnog has strong notes of buttercream vanilla, with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- Mulberry Spice: has refreshing top notes of zesty bitter orange peel and lemon, middle notes of warm wild mulberries, with base notes of freshly ground cinnamon bark and nutmeg.
- Elf Sweat: is a bubbly, magical blend of candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup, with effervescent spicy soda pop bubbles to provide a unique, magical top note.
- Snickerdoodle: Top: Cinnamon, sugar, honey, Middle: Cream, butter, Base: Vanilla
- Pumpkin Caramel Crunch: begins with scrumptious caramel and blends in accords of sweet vanilla and pumpkin.
- Apple Maple Bourbon: fresh apples and blend in a touch of vanilla, maple, and a punch of smooth bourbon.
Approx. weight: 2.5 oz.
Dimensions: 3” x 5” x 1.5”