Ever wonder what the difference is between
handmade soap and commercial soap? The major difference is the
glycerin content. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the
soapmaking process which commercial soap manufacturers remove to
sell to cosmetic and other industries, greatly reducing their
soap's moisturizing properties.
Jennifer's Handmade Soap contains lots of
glycerin! Which means her soap won’t dry out your skin like
typical off the shelf soap with very little glycerin. In
addition to containing lots of moisturizing glycerin Jennifer's
Handmade Soaps use a variety of oils that bring many different
luxurious qualities to each bar from moisturizing to healing.
of the wonderful oils and butters used include:
- Avocado oil - rich in vitamins A, D, and E, lecithin
and amino acids; soothes and softens
- Sweet almond oil - soothes and nourishes dry skin
- Shea butter - rich in fatty acids and vitamins A and E;
heals, soothes and protects skin
- Cocoa butter - softens and moisturizes the skin
- Mango butter - soothes, moisturizes and protects
- Meadowfoam oil - moisturizes and rejuvenates
- Sunflower oil - contains vitamin E; moisturizes
Come pamper yourself
Jennifer's Handmade Soap.
Monthly Featured Item
© 2010 - 2012 Copyright Jennifer's Handmade Soap. All Rights Reserved.